poniedziałek, 27 czerwca 2016

Prologue

Hi! That's my first translation of my story, so be forgiving :) I hope you like it :)
LeeNa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I'm LeeNa.
Do you still remember me?
Cause I forgot few times...
About who I am. About what I feel. And, the most important, about what I felt five years ago.
That was beautiful feeling.
Today I saw your face in dream again.
Am I missing you this much? Or is it only next illusion causes of unquenchable fire of love in my heart?
I know one thing for sure...
You'll be always a great memory for me.
It doesn't matter that you'll fade.
It's matter that I'll feel your presence.
Don't you think that it's so ridiculous - feel something to someone, who doesn't exist?
But no more than fact that you've never been mine.
You've always belonged to one person.
And I wasn't able to upset that regularity.
Not enough for you to love me like I loved you.
I perfectly remember taste of defeat, bitterness that she brought.
That day... Everything I knew turned to dust.
Everything what I wanted, disappear from the face of the earth, like it was only a piece of paper, pushed by heavy air mass.
Then... You wanted to say it's over, right?
Why didn't you inform me in otherwise?
Enough said.
But fate had another plan. As always he was against us.
Today, our love seem trivial, being unique,
We've done like Romeo and Juliet, falling one after one like dominoes.
Nobody predicted in which direction it's aiming, when the whole world seemed to be so wrapped up in his own affairs, that he didn't notice what has born between us.
Maybe if you didn't leave just then, I would be able to enamour you like him.
Nobody knows answer for that question.
And nobody will reply it.
Because our story will be forgotten.
What can I do to anyone remember though you?
How can I protect you from being forgotten?
I don't know, if I can make it.
So, wherever you are, give me a sign.
It could be plain dried leaf, falling with first drops of rain this autumn.
Plain gust of wind.
Or beautiful flower, blooming among the dying reality.
Anything.
I may remember.
I may feel that you're here.
But this time only for me.

2 komentarze:

  1. Soł emejzing.
    *Po angielsku ten tekst brzmi tak profesjonalnie, jezu. Muszę go przeczytać teraz na głos D:*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Fenk ju.
      Cieszę się z twojej reakcji xD Za niedługo przetłumaczę następny rozdział. Dziewiąty nadal się pisze ;-;

      Usuń